I rant you risten

Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Vocabulario Nueve

I was away - but now I’m back.. We’ve resumed your semi regular Vocabulario, and this week’s words were inspired by some & insinuated by others. Here they are in no particular order except the one in which I typed them up in...

Word #1 Riveting
Word #2 Skulduggery
Word #3 Siphon

“I like riveting stories about corruption that reveal skullduggery and lots of money siphoned off to foreign accounts.”

Random thought of randomness: When I say concubine, I think of porcupines.. I know they rhyme a little, but it’s just this weird name association thing I do.. I would love to have a concubine or concubines for that matter.. if you’ve got quills, live in a tree trunk and want to love me, then drop me a line..

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Using her skullduggery the evil old concubine tricked me into letting her apply her riveting claws on my penis and siphon my semen.

Anonymous said...

are you referring to mary?

Anonymous said...

porcupines prick ,is this what your into , pricks ?

Bahraini Rants said...

I never really thought of a porcupine's penis before, but if you'd like to bring it up, then ok, yes, i do think a porcupine's penis would be mildly fascinating.. i mean, considering the quills involved in porcupine on porcupine sex, the missionary and the she's on top position are the ones that would result in the least amount of pain. forget about doggy style. Imagine an involuntary discharge, ouch...

Your attempt at a one liner was just pathetic and not funny. Thankfully you posted as an anonymous asshole, so the rest of the world doesn't know your pitiable identity. Oh and by the way, your brought up pricks, prick.

Anonymous said...

Hate to say it BR ,but you did set yourself up for that anon comm. , actually set yourself up for a great deal of misconceptions from this post . Still you shouldn't let other peoples perceptions get you so worked up .

Ahmed